What if you could earn money while shopping online every day? KOHO is the shopping cashback and finance site that offers the best cashback rates compared to any other online shopping portal. KOHO has thousands of coupons and promo codes to shop online at your favourite stores with high cashback rewards in return
KOHO also offers $20 sign up bonus and $20 referral bonus when any new users join KOHO using this KOHO link and share it with their friends and loved ones, so they can also get benefitted.
KOHO is similar to one of the top shopping cashback sites like MaxRebates, Times Club, Upromise, Tellus, and Swagbucks. KOHO is now the best choice for online shoppers, with the best cashback and money-saving deals.
What is KOHO?
KOHO is a Canadian fintech company that provides users with a digital banking platform designed to help people save money and manage their finances more efficiently. It was founded in 2014. KOHO offers a wide range of services, including a reloadable prepaid Visa card, a mobile app, and a website that provides users with tools to manage their budget, savings, and investment of their money.
Its platform is designed to be easy to use, with features like real-time spending alerts, roundups, and savings goals that help users stay on top of their finances. Focusing on transparency and low fees, KOHO aims to help users take control of their money and achieve their financial goals.
KOHO Promotion 2023
KOHO Promotion offers a $20 signup bonus for new members who join KOHO using our referral code or referral link. After this, KOHO also offers $20 referral bonus for existing users to earn even more. You just need to share your referral link with your friends or family members to start earning. KOHO referral bonus offer will be a win-win situation.
You can get 1% cashback on your everyday online purchases with their partnered stores. Just sign up and start earning.
KOHO $20 Signup Bonus
New users on Koho will get $20 sign up bonus when they sign up and open a Koho account. Use the referral code “HELPINGDESI” to open an account to get your reward now.
How to Claim a $20 Signup Bonus
No rocket science is used for the sign up process; below steps will help you get the $20 Signup bonus.
- Visit their official website using this KOHO link and sign up.
- You must enter your email and create a strong password for the verification.
- You can also download their app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- You have to go through six steps which continue with entering your name, date of birth, mobile number, etc., and verifying your account.
- Lastly, make your first purchase within 30 days of opening an account with your physical or virtual debit card.
- After completing all the signup-related formalities, the bonus will be credited to your account.
Don’t forget to use the KOHO referral code “HELPINGDESI” while signing up to earn the bonus.
KOHO Discount Promo Code 2023: Get 20% off
Use the latest KOHO promo code during checkout and get up to 20% off on your purchases. Below are the KOHO promo codes that you can use.
- KOHO Promo code – HELPINGDESI
- KOHO referral code – HELPINGDESI
- KOHO promo code $20 OFF – HELPINGDESI
- KOHO Coupon code 2023 – HELPINGDESI
- KOHO new user sign up code 2023 – HELPINGDESI
How to apply KOHO referral code?
- Open the KOHOapp and shop for the item you love.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click on add a promo code while making a payment
- you will get instant off up to 20% on your shopping.
KOHO $20 Referral Bonus
KOHO offers $20 referral bonus for existing users. When you share your referral link with your friends and family members, and they sign up using your referral link or code, you both will get $20 bonus. Refer now!
You can only refer up to 50 people, which means you can earn up to $1000 just by referring others.
How to Claim a $20 Referral Bonus
Follow the below steps to claim your $20 referral bonus.
- Open the KOHO app and click on the ‘Perks’ tab.
- Copy your unique referral code or link and share it with your friends or family members via mail or text, or any social media platform.
- You will get the bonus when someone sign up using your code and makes their first purchase within 30 days of joining.
- And your referee also gets the $20 as a welcome bonus.
How Does KOHO Works?
KOHO is a pretty easy and simple platform to use for anyone. You can add funds to your KOHO account either by sending an e-Transfer from your existing bank account or by having your work’s payroll deposit your paycheque directly (direct deposit). You can use your KOHO card in person or online to make any purchases, just like you do with any old’ debit or credit card. Finally, you can use your KOHO app to look at your spending and saving habits and create easy-to-execute Savings Goals.
Here’s how it works
- To get started with KOHO, you’ll need to download the app.
- Now sign in using your email address and password.
- You must verify your email and phone number to secure your account.
- Connect your bank account with the app and transfer funds to your KOHO account.
- You can spend your funds immediately with your KOHO card, Either physical or virtual.
- You can also earn rewards by referring friends to KOHO once you become a member.
KOHO Features and Benefits
KOHO is the ultimate way to get cashback on your grocery shopping, paying bills & other services, and you can get up to 5% extra cashback when you shop online or in-store with their partnered merchants.
Build Credit Score: You can Build your credit score and get other opportunities for only $10/mo.
No Hidden Fees: KOHO Does not charge any hidden or extra transaction fees
Better Finance Option: KOHO is a free-spending and savings account designed for all Canadian users. It is equipped with its prepaid Mastercard (credit &debit card) and mobile app. You’ll be able to manage your budget, spend, and save money like a pro.
Cashback Offers: You will get 1% cashback on the things you buy, such as groceries, bills (internet, electricity), and delivery services; then, you can withdraw your money on any app (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) Wherever and whenever.
Subscription Plans for Spending and Savings: With KOHO’s new subscription plans option, you can choose what your wallets need and get more cash back, access to high interest on both your spending and savings account, and start building Credit scores for less.
Security Protection: KOHO’s security feature lets you lock your card in the app and shop securely online and know your money is protected with their top-tier security feature. It’s no wonder why over half a million Canadians trust KOHO.
With these simple steps, you can take advantage of KOHO’s features.
Is KOHO Legit?
Yes, there is no doubt KOHO is a legit financial services company. It is licensed and regulated by Canadian financial authorities. KOHO is a member of the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), which provides protection to depositors in case of the company’s insolvency. KOHO also uses advanced encryption and security measures to protect its users’ personal and financial information. It is a trustworthy and reliable provider of financial services for Canadians looking to manage their money with greater ease and control.
Koho is an excellent and reliable financial service that offers unique and attractive benefits to its users. With its user-friendly interface, KOHO provides a great alternative to traditional banking whether you are looking for a better way to manage your finances or seeking new and exciting ways to earn cashback and rewards through their promotion. Koho is set to fit with your flexibility.
1. Is KOHO a bank?
No, KOHO is not a bank. It partnered with a financial institution to provide its users with a prepaid Visa card but does not hold deposits or offer loans.
2. Is my money safe with KOHO?
Yes, your money is safe with KOHO. The company partners with a financial institution that holds your funds in a separate account insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)
3. Is KOHO only available in Canada?
Yes, KOHO is right now only available in Canada. It is free spending and savings account designed for all Canadians.