Are you looking for new ways of banking that don’t charge fees like overdraft fees, monthly service fees, and service fees and no minimum balance requirement, then look no further than Chime Bank. Chime bank gives you a paycheck early along with a convenient and seamless banking experience.
This Blog has the best Chime Bonus (Sign Up Bonus and Referral Bonus), and current Chime offers.
Chime bonuses vary from time to time, but it is currently running very exciting offers for new and existing users.
If we talk about Chime Bonus, then it has give $100 and get $100 offer. It means Chime give $100 sign up bonus for new user and $100 referral bonus for an existing user. Let’s discuss further all current chime bonuses, and features, and how it is better than the traditional banking system.
Chime $100 Sign Up Bonus For New Users
When you open a Chime bank account. You will get $100 bonus using Chime referral link and receive a direct deposit of $200 or more within 45 days of account opening. Chime gives $100 sign up bonus for new customers.
How To Claim Chime Bank Sign Up Bonus?
- Click the on this Chime referral link and visit Chime bank sign up page.
- Enter your name, email, and verification ID to open an account.
- Once the account is verified, make a direct deposit of $200.
- You will receive a $100 Chime sign up bonus within 3-5 days.
Chime $100 Referral Bonus
Chime currently offer a $100 referral bonus every time you refer a friend or family who is new to Chime using your referral link, and they receive a single qualifying direct deposit of $200 or more! Your friend must enroll and complete a single direct deposit of $200 or more within 45 days of opening their new account, and both of you will earn $100 each!
Occasionally, Chime offers incentives to invite your friends to join Chime. They will notify you via email or the Chime mobile app when a referral offer is available.
More About Chime
Chime is a mobile-only bank that offers a range of financial products and services, including a checking account with a debit card, a savings account, and the ability to send and receive money with friends and family through its mobile app.
Chime is known for its ease of use and its focus on providing a convenient and seamless banking experience for its users. It does not charge overdraft, monthly, or foreign transaction fees, making it a popular choice for people who want to avoid these types of fees.
In addition, Chime offers early direct deposit of paychecks and the ability to set up automatic savings deposits, which can help users build their savings and achieve their financial goals.
Chime helps drive innovation, inclusion, and access across the industry. It has partnered with regional banks to design member-first financial products. It creates a more competitive market with better, lower-cost options for everyday Americans who aren’t being served well by traditional banks.
How Chime Works:
- Use the ATM finder in your Chime app to find the nearest Fee-Free ATM.
- Insert your Debit Card or Credit Card at the ATM and enter your PIN.
- With spotMe, you can take out up to $500 a day and overdraw up to $200 when needed.
Chime is a financial-powered app. Chime makes managing your money easy and empowering. Our beloved online banking app delivers all the tools you need right at your fingertips. No tellers, no lines, no buildings.
- Online banking with no monthly fees: Chime does not charge any monthly account fees. No minimum balance fees.
- No Overdraft Fees: Requirement and a free overdraft fee upto $200 on Chime Debit Card Purchase.
- Members-only features: Chime Pay you upto 2 days early with direct deposit. It allows you to check your money from anywhere, and also you can set an Automatic money-saving feature.
- Security and Control: It disables your transaction if you lose your card. Also, you can check your time money transaction and protection from unauthorized charged
- Secure Payment Option: It keeps your money safe with in-depth security checks. All your funds in Chime deposit accounts are FDIC-insured.
- Fee-Free ATMs: Chime has 60,000+ ATMs, more than the top 3 national banks combined.
1. How do I get the $250 from Chime sign up Bonus?
Chime has partnered with Swagbucks (Get $10 sign up bonus in Swagbucks as a new user) and Upromise to offer a bonus of 25,000 Swagbucks (worth $250) when you sign up for a new Chime account. This is a nice increase from the original deal of 15,000 points (about $150).
2. Does Chime charge Overdraft fees?
No, Chime does not charge any Overdraft fees. It is free up to $200, but out-of-network or third-party fees may be associated with transactions.